Pages

Friday, January 28, 2011

Allison Bohmann


I have always considered myself to be a “rocker” and have always loved rock music. I always dreamed of being up on stage, strutting my stuff in front of enthusiastic and loving fans. Unfortunately, as much as I love the music, I have no talent. So I am, by default, one of those enthusiastic and loving fans. If, however, I could be a rocker, I would want to have the voice and style of a very talented young lady whose concert I went to last night: Allison Bohmann.
“Allison Bohmann” – remember that name. You will, no doubt, hear it again and again. Someday that name will be known through-out the world. I know what I saw last night was talent that won’t be held down, charisma and personality that is meant for greatness and a songwriter who has many more songs in her. Those of us who watched her concert last night witnessed someone who is on a sure road to fame. Bohmann sang for almost two hours and every song but the last one was written by her! She is personable, likeable and talented. More importantly, she loves the stage. That is where she is meant to be. She began singing and song-writing as a child, and she has had her eye on the prize ever since, slowly but surely working her way to making her dreams come through. I have no doubt that we will someday be saying about Allison “I knew her when”. Having the opportunity to watch a star in the making . . . it’s a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment