Pages

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Rose Coloured Glasses



I started my blog in June, 2010. I committed to one year of daily entries through-out the week about things that are positive and happy. I really didn't know at the time if anyone would read it, so I was pleasantly surprised when I noticed I was starting to get hits. I received a few comments and e-mails, so I knew some people were reading the blog. I am so grateful for the encouragement given to me and the comments I have received. Now, however I am amazed at how many hits I am getting! Last week saw my hit counter flip over to 5000. Whereas when I first started my blog, I was having ten or fifteen hits a day, now I often have 50 to 100. This has me curious. Who is reading my blog and where are they from? Is it always the same people who keep coming back each day or do new people stumble upon my blog? So, I am wondering if you, the reader, would do me a favour. If you are reading this, would you send me a quick message and tell me where you are from and how often you come to my blog. Is this your first visit or do you visit regularly? You can send me a comment on my blog site or you can email me at: rosetournier@sasktel.net. I will really appreciate knowing who is reading my blog. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment