Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Snow In April - Gotta Love It!

So, the snow had melted, the water was almost all gone from the streets and we were all lulled into thinking spring had sprung - until we woke up this morning! It was snowing! But it is April 15th! Isn't this the month we get "April showers" to bring us "May flowers"?? As I look out my window, it is still snowing and there is a layer of snow on the ground. As I look at the world outside my window - all white and clean - it is hard to remain upset at the snow. Everything is nice and clean. The garbage that collected over the winter and has become visible over the past couple weeks is now covered again. The streets, not yet swept by the city street-sweepers, are clean again. I think I will that rather than curse the snow, I will just let myself enjoy the white, clean world around me. Loving the snow, knowing it's only temporary and that hot weather is just around the corner . . . it's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment