Pages

Friday, November 26, 2010

Removing An Eyelash


Yesterday, I fought with an eyelash in my eye all day! I don't think there is anything more frustrating that your eye being irritated and you can't seem to do anything about it! Every time I went to the mirror to have a look at it, I couldn't see the lash. Yet I could still feel it. Or, other times, I thought I had it removed, blinked a time or two, everything felt fine and I sighed a sigh of relief. As I started back to my desk, I would blink again and - aarrggghhh - it was still there!
Through out the day, I tried removing it with my finger, flushing my eye with water, and blinking very fast - nothing worked. This morning when I was washing my face, I looked into the mirror and there it was - the eye lash was lying on the bottom part of my eye. I placed my finger on it and Hallelujah the lash stuck to my finger and it was gone. My eye felt so much better. Sometimes, it really is the little things that make life worth living! Finally removing the eyelash from your eye . . . it's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment