Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

Looking Out For Number One


Today I did something I have not done for quite some time, something I used to do faithfully almost every day - I went to the gym. It felt so good to go through the paces, I don't know why I let myself get out of the routine. Over the last year, it was so easy to come up with excuses not to head to the gym: my step-dad was ill, my mom needed help, I had to work late; the list went on and on. I never used to let anything come between me and my aerobics class! For the past few months, I have been feeling tired and lacking energy. I knew it was time to take things a little more seriously and look after myself. I started eating better. Last week I started doing the treadmill every day and going for long walks. Today, I was back in the gym and it felt good! After only a week of physical activity, I already feel so much better. Looking after yourself to be the best you can be . . .it's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment