Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Biking For Brain Power






I love riding my bike. Our city has a wonderful walking/biking trail. There is nothing I love more than riding my bike on that trail on a summer evening, feeling the wind blowing through my hair. What a relaxing way to end a busy day. Now I find out that not only bike riding good for you physically, it is also good for increasing your brain power . . . especially in females! The Spanish National Research Council in Madrid has concluded that walking or biking at least minutes to school gives girls an academic edge. The Council looked over 1,700 test scores from urban teens. They found there is a definite link between exercise and better grades. It was even more pronounced in girls. So ladies, grab your bikes to improve your body and your mind. Biking for brain power . . . it’s a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment