Pages

Thursday, May 26, 2011

A Good Day



I was driving to work this morning when I stopped for a red light in front of a school. A young girl walked across the street holding hands with a young boy who no doubt was her little brother. There was just something nice about this big sister caring for her little brother in that way. They both had smiles on their faces, and they put a smile on my face as I am sure they did for the other driver beside me. The older sister was making sure that nothing happened to her baby brother and he was happy having her take the lead. Somehow this show of love between brother and sister – the two of them walking together hand in hand – started my day on the right track. Looking at the two of them on their way to school as they walked in front of my car, I just knew I was going to have a good day. Taking time to appreciate little things like he love between a little girl and her brother . . . it’s a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment