Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

Mothers and Daughters


In previous blogs, I have talked about my multi-talented friend, Barb. I have blogged about her scrapbooking, her creativity and about her community volunteerism. Barb is a talented photographer with an eye for unique poses and situations. For today's blog, I decided to write about the love and bond between mothers and daughters. This picture is of our friend Angela with her mother. I stole it from Barb's facebook site. (Please don't sue me, Barb). This picture, more than words, demonstrates the strong tie and love shared by Angela and her Mom. Everyone has that special bond with their mother, but for some people, it goes beyond the mother-daughter bond. Sometimes, mothers and daughters are each other's best friends. Who would want a more perfect friend than your mother? I love going out to events or shopping, and seeing mothers and daughters out having fun together. I think it is wonderful when I hear someone say they call their Mom two or three times a day, because they have so much to say to each other. Those fortunate women who develop a friendship with their mothers have the best of all worlds - they have a mother with her unconditional love and support and a friend who is fun to be with and shares the same interests, all in one person. Having the good fortune of being friends with your mom . . . it's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment