Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My Cheeks Hurt!


Don’t you love it when you laugh so hard, your cheeks hurt? It is like a work-out for your emotions, but you don’t need any gym equipment. All you need is a funny friend or a comedy on TV. I think funny friends are better than TV, but that works too. Have you ever noticed how everyone gravitates toward the “funny” person? Everyone loves to laugh, and everyone loves the person who makes them laugh! I have a few friends who always make me laugh. They are so funny that you find yourself not only laughing, but doing that deep, can-hardly-catch-my breath, belly type of laugh. That is the type of laughing that makes your cheeks hurt. You just feel so much better after that kind of laughter. You feel better emotionally and physically. I believe it is true that laughter is the best medicine. Laughing so hard, your cheeks hurt . . . it’s a good thing

No comments:

Post a Comment