Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Bumbleberry Crisp


Yesterday. my friend C baked a bumble berry crisp for me! Out of the blue, she delivered it to me at work, along with a container of ice cream (low-cal ice cream, no doubt to neutralize the zillion calories in the crisp). The crisp was delicious. But more than the food itself, I realized that my friend's generously was something to be appreciated. She was given some fruit and took it upon herself to not only make dessert for her family, but made several other batches for friends. What a nice gesture and a thoughtful act. That is just the way she is, and those of us who are lucky enough to be her friends reap the benefits. She is one of the most generous people I know and is a wonderful friend. Having a friend who bakes for you . . . it's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment