Pages

Friday, February 18, 2011

A Week-end for Me



For the first time in a long time, I am going to have a relaxing, stress-free week-end. I have had a rather hectic couple of months, with little time for myself. I am going to make up for that this week-end. It is a long week-end, Monday being Family Day. Sometimes in your life, you need to say “Enough is enough. I need to take care of myself”. This is one of those times for me. I will catch up on some reading, sit by the fireplace, enjoy a glass or two of wine. On Saturday night, my husband and I are going to a banquet and an evening of fun with some good friends. I am looking forward to a relaxing evening out. Sunday will be our “Family Day” meal. And that is it! That is all I am doing this week-end. The rest of the week-end, I plan on being house-bound, no make-up and just enjoy some free time. Knowing when it is time to put the brakes on and slowing down to take care of yourself . . . it’s a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment