Pages

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The "Donald Trump" Feeling


I don't often buy lottery tickets, but when I do, I immediately start planning what I will do with the money. Depending on how much is up for grabs, I sometimes plan who I will give the money to: which favorite relative, deserving friend, worthy charity? The adrenaline starts flowing when I think of how I will react when the clerk checking my tickets says, "Oh My God, you've just won the big one"! I spend the days leading up to the lottery draw planning vacations, paying off mortgages for some of my favorite people and deciding in which countries I will buy my new homes. The draw itself is actually quite anticlimactic. Most draw dates come and go with the ticket still stuffed in my purse. I guess I really don't expect to win and just enjoy living in a parallel world for a few days - you know, the one where I am a lottery-winning multi-millionaire! Having a lottery ticket in your pocket and feeling like a winner . . . it's a good thing!








No comments:

Post a Comment