Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

A simple thank you





Many of us work at places where we help people. We do our jobs each day and hope that we have made someone's life a little better. In my job, I don't often get feedback from the people that I have helped - and that's ok. However a few days ago, a young couple came into my office with a huge problem and, although I did everything I could for them, unfortunately, I wasn't much help. A few days later, they stopped by to give me a thank you card, thanking me for at least trying to help. The card said "Your kindness has left me speechless". Well, the thank you card has left me speechless! A simple thank you for doing my job . . . it's a good thing!

1 comment:

  1. Impressive. I never got a card in my mishmash of a decade doing the same work...but that is a negative thought in this place of optimism!! So I will say...that's awesome! Hopefully the couples' problem can be solved in some way :)

    ReplyDelete