Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Bad Hair Day On A Good Day!




I am having a bad hair day! What is this doing on my supposedly “positive” blog? Out of all the days to have a bad hair day, this was the perfect one because I have an appointment with my hair dresser today. Considering that I made this appointment five weeks ago, the hair angels have obviously been looking out for me. How perfect that this would happen today when I only have a few hours of bad hair before my talented stylist fixes me up. In just a few short hours, I can face the world with my perfect hair, every strand in place, and no one will ever know the terrible things I said to the mirror this morning. Come to think of it, I was also not very kind to my straightening iron. But all will soon be fine, with mirror and iron forgiven. It really is amazing how your hair can set the mood for the entire day. If you are experiencing a bad hair day, the whole day is ruined. Good hair helps you cope with any other stress you might face in a day. You do not really appreciate good hair days until you have a bad hair one! Having a bad hair day on the day you have an appointment with your hairdresser . . . it’s a good thing!


No comments:

Post a Comment