Pages

Friday, July 16, 2010

Dental Drama


I don't like going to the dentist, but I had to go for my yearly check-up today. And sure enough, he found a couple new cavities that he will have to work on the next time I go. As I was trying to find something positive about my dental appointment to write about, it dawned on me that the best part of today's appointment is that the work will be done next appointment. Today was just a check-up and cleaning. It was a breeze! My teeth felt great after the cleaning. I had no freezing so I didn't slobber all over the receptionist's desk as I was setting up my next appointment. And - bonus - the dentist is going away on holidays and they can't even fit me in for a month! So for the next thirty days or so, I can pretend that my teeth are perfect and not even think about my date with the dentist. Going to the dentist for a check-up and a cleaning . . . it's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment