Pages

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cell Survivor


Don't you just hate that moment of panic and despair when you drop your cell phone and you know that within the next second, your phone is going to collide with concrete, as it falls to the sidewalk? It only takes a second, but so many thoughts go through your mind: "Why did I have so many things in my hand?" "Why didn't I put the phone in my purse?" "Can I take this phone back to SaskTel and tell them there must have been a flaw in the phone?" WHEN WILL I EVER LEARN?" After having all those thoughts rush through your mind, the best feeling in the world is when you pick your phone up and realize it's ok! It survived the fall and the crash on the sidewalk. IT STILL WORKS! That moment when you realize your phone is fine is so sweet. It is like the gods have smiled upon you because you are such a wonderful person and they placed a protective shield around your phone so that nothing could hurt it. What a wonderful feeling. That moment when you pick up your phone and realize it survived the fall . . . it's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment